Who we are
- We are technology owners, focused on providing off-grid holistic infrastructure solutions, that:
- Deploy logical, proven, economical, modular/scalable, technology platforms.
- Employ the latest environmental safeguards.
- We are competent and excel in the Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Project Delivery, and Support of our client base; Managed Services (O&M),
- We have deployed in excess of $200m in project infrastructure and management services – into the most demanding environments on 4-continents.
- Our treatment technologies include: AD, Potable Water, Black Water, MSW & Biomass, from 1-tonne to 400-tonnes/day.
- Clients include: Governments, Industry, First Nations, NGO’s, Military
- We are focussed on imparting our knowledge base, creating opportunities, which will prosper in our absence
- We ensure the communities we work with, are supported, trained and incentivised.
- We are focussed on community independence, security, home, family, and particularly the next generation.
Horse waste is mucked out from stalls and dumped in 6 locations
Waste is then piled high via a front end loader
Average is 120 tons of waste a day at the showgrounds
Waste hauler comes 2-5x a week to remove the waste
The Smart Solution
- Stalls are mucked out, and waste placed into sealed hopper x 6 locations throughout the showgrounds.
- Hopper feeds the digester in a sealed environment.
- Total footprint of current practice versus new is reduced by ½.
- Process is without human intervention, and runs on a 24-process basis.
- No flies, no smell, no disease transfer, and no leaching into the water table.
- Pathogen free Digestate (final product) is stored in a sealed container, and sent to market as a high grade fuel, and or landscaping product.
- Health/Smart, Safe, Environmentally Sustainable, and cost effective.
Simple and Rewarding
Animal waste is taken to the digester
The waste is placed into the hopper
Small footprint, clean and efficient
Clean and Smart
- In most cases, the cost is inline with current budget for removal.
- Eliminates excess “wheels on the road” which, are a significant Green House Gas (GHG) contributor .
- Eliminates the need for large, complex, costly, composting facilities, which are also significant contributors to GHG emissions.
- Takes the client to the highest level of accredited sustainable practices.
- Can be placed directly at the generations site i.e. the farm.
- Used in a transfer station i.e. short haul temporary location for multiple haulers
- We place the Digester at our expense.
- In most cases, we are simply replacing the current budget line for removal.
- We collect the clean Digestate.
- Digester has a smaller footprint than area currently used to store the waste.
- We provide scheduled preventative maintenance.
- On-call Service technicians providing round-the-clock support.
- Ability to have our technicians monitor the system remotely.